We appreciate your interest in Sunshine Radon Health Mine
- Group rates available (6 or more)
- May through October is approximate operating season
- Check in is before 6pm, Checkout is by 11am
- Fully equipped kitchens & linens
- Midsize refrigerator/freezer in every cabin
- Housekeeping during your visit is not provided
- City of Boulder 3 miles away
- DVD players in cabins and DVD collection in guest center
- Telephone use: emergencies & local calls, long-distance calls need a calling card
- Cell Phones generally do get a signal here
- Internet access is available in guest center, weak signal does not support streaming
- Guest Center, complimentary tea/coffee, puzzles, lending library,showers,*laundry
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Pets may also benefit from mine visits when accompanied by mine guest
- All pets must be leashed, waterfall room in the mine is the only area for pets
- Cleanup after your pet is expected, pet fee for lodging guests
No smoking or candles inside or around the cabins. There are two designated smoking areas on the property.
*Laundry available~ We are a GREEN Property and require our guests purchase our environmentally safe products, available in the office. Please do this prior to use of machines. There is a cost per load in addition. Laundry facilities are also available in Boulder.
Note: Helena and Butte have better options for shopping, If you are traveling through, it is a good idea to pick up groceries before you arrive.